Sunday, March 1, 2009

Taking a break

Hmm, I think I´ve posted enough for tonight. Please have a look lower down for some new photos. I´ll do some more catch up photos tomorrow.

Yesterday we wandered down to Oxford Street and Selfridges. It was extremely crowded and not all that pleasant to be constantly jostled.

Today we wandered around Hyde Park, marveling at the cute squirrels and looking at all the lovely geese, ducks and other birds in this inner city sanctuary. I´m so glad we´re right next to this green expanse. We also visited the Victoria and Albert Museum which was spectacular. The building alone is worth visiting.

Tomorrow we´ll wander along Bond Street again as well as head to Leicester Square to try and pick up some cheaper tickets to see We Will Rock You tomorrow night. I´m also hoping to have a walk around Notting Hill, Soho and Portobello Markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment